
~:[CH15 - Day 278]:~ The Tougher Part
It's difficult to plan for an event with the busy schedule and anxiety that come with hoping all goes well. However, to me, the tougher part is cleaning up. There often isn't a deadline attached like planning the event and it's quite tasking to clean versus setting up. We took on the task of putting everything away the Monday after the conference. Being a Monday was hard enough, but we handled the disassemble quite well. As tasking as the takedown is compared to the assembly, the feeling of finally being done is amazing. I hate that lingering feeling that something still needs to be done, so to me, it's much easier to get it out of the way as soon as possible. That's just what we did. It was incredible to watch everyone do their part and make everything go so smoothly and while at times we could have been more efficient, I was proud of everyone who make this tougher part of the process, easy. Now, I can breathe a sigh of relief and relax (for now).

No comments:
Post a Comment