Today, I made my dad his favorite ~ Seafood Pasta with shrimp, squid, scallops, clams in shell and green mussels along with italian sausages, ground turkey, zuccini, mushrooms, four colors of bell peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes, basil, italian parsley and various seasonings :)
This year, I realized how excited I am to become a father. Obviously, I am not ready to have a child right now, but I can just imagine the incredible feeling of being responsible for the upbringing of another life. Yes, it will be stressful and realistically, it will be extremely difficult, however, I don't think there could be anything more precious, with the exception of the wedding that preceded that child. :) From the vacations, to the birthday parties, the first days of school, etc., it will be just a lifetime of memories that our family will create.
For now, I can only babysit and wait for the day that I will have a child of my own :)
Happy Fathers' Day

No comments:
Post a Comment