I was able to see Transformers yesterday and it was quite the movie going experience. I saw it at the Arclight Cinemas in Hollywood where they had four of the vehicles on display. Quite amazing to see the vehicles you were going to see in the movie a few minutes after snapping some photographs in front of them. In any case, the movie had it share of humor that combined with the non-stop action and few moments of sappy action love storyesque type drama. At one point I remember that the sound was so good in the Cinerama Dome that I was vibrating from the base coming from the sound system, just awesome! What was even more amazing is that the large tub of popcorn nearly was exinct by the end of the movie *uh em.* It's quite alright because I wouldn't have eaten any more anyways. [Got a poke anyone? - I should photoshop a smiling picture of me instead :) ... but I guess Transformers are tough guys.]

Afterwards, we venutred to the wonderful Geisha House where the rolls are always an excellent choice. Displayed you have the (right to left) Surf and Turf, Call "911" Spicy Tuna, Red Samurai and the Ocean Dragon. I also had the Kobe Beef Fillet, which was great with the wasabi, a nice tender piece of meet I could say.

Because we arrived late, we missed the observatory, however, it was a pretty swell treat. I would encourage most people to see this movie in theaters because you probably won't get the full effect at home as you would at the theaters. :)
Thanks for being the best guests ever!
"What was even more amazing is that the large tub of popcorn nearly was extinct by the end of the movie *uh em.*"
ReplyDelete"uh em" nothing! i wasn't about to let it go to waste >:D besides, it takes up a large amount of volume in the bag, but it's actually quite small. that's why women's magazines always recommend it for a snack :) you think you're eating a ton but it's not that much.
ok give me a break, i hadn't eaten much earlier that day :(
thanks, though :D
omg, i didn't read this until today :) ... excuses excuses ... ;)
ReplyDelete