Monday, March 5, 2012

~:[Day 65]:~ Falling in Love, Like Sleepless in Seattle

~:[Day 65]:~ Falling in Love, Like Sleepless in Seattle
I never expected to find the love of my life at the American Museum of Natural History, but sure enough, the love of my life found me at the AMNH in the Butterfly Observatory. The butterfly pictured above was so attached to me and returned on multiple occasions :) Anyway, yesterday, our group got split up in half and both halves made it to the right place! Our students did a good job using their subway training and I guess it must have paid off! We visited the UN where they were setting up a taiko performance organized in part or in whole by Jane! We also hit up Grand Central Station and relaxed during a study session for the night! I also saw Ellie who filled me up with more treats - pies and cupcakes! Delicious! All of this was topped off with the Woody Allen from Carnegie!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I have a picture of you in that museum with a butterfly on your head...they must like your hair! Oh, and I stole a picture of your kiddos from here for Edline! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete