
~:[Day 68]:~ A Fatty Fest
The week has been filled with it's normal touring, good times, and good food. However, with a group that loves to eat, it has truly become a fatty fest :) Referring to Janie's album, this is why I'm fat, this group can be to blame of why I come back fat :P ... at almost every location we have gone to, two or three places and almost every night, a midnight snack was in order. The best so far, was the cookie from http://www.levainbakery.com/. (Kristine) I am not a sweets person, but I truly enjoyed the experience of eating a piece of this cookie. I also had a great bite to eat at a Thai restaurant when catching up with Debra. Tonight is our last night in New York (today is Kat's last day), so I guess my stomach can finally get a rest after tonight! On another note, the conference is half way done and students had a great day today! I was able to hear so many of them speak so many times! Great times!

No comments:
Post a Comment