~:[Day 87]:~ Driving AheadToday was one of those days you dread. When looking at the schedule, I knew it would be a long day and that it was! Today was also a day where I saw so many alumni, of course, since the schedule was so tight, I was unable to really get to talk to any of them - sorry! After spending the morning finishing my prep for open house by printing hundreds of fliers, I gathered all the items I thought I might need for a successful campaign to get people to join cross country and track & field. After a day of lecture, we ran through an interval workout. I then proceeded to set up for open house, met numerous athletes and parents, then headed to the library to cover the end of the MUN open house sim! I was so proud of my freshmen from last year, they killed the sim! While exhausting, the day was topped off with a wonderful meal from Yasai awaiting me on top of a boba milk tea with EGG PUDDING! It's back at Tapioca! After watching Battle Royale II (until 2am), I finished up some formatting for my book, send an e-mail I couldn't sleep without sending, then headed to bed for a short but restful nap! What a long day! At least it was a productive one :)

No comments:
Post a Comment