Wednesday, March 7, 2012

~:[Day 67]:~ A Day of Reflection

~:[Day 67]:~ A Day of Reflection
Going to the 9/11 memorial was an interesting moment for me, as I was in New York six months before the attack, six months after (with ground zero still smoldering) and have been able to visit the site almost every year since the attacks! Seeing how much it was grown is amazing and being able to reflect on it is even more amazing. The inverted tower makes you wonder where the water goes to and how deep it actually is, however, I think that it sends a clear message of the challenges and uncertainties of that day, 9/11. In any case, it was a great time and a break from conference preparation. Committee began tonight and we had a pretty good session, as I got video of a lot of our speakers, however, I know we still can do better and I hope to see what they are capable of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment