Friday, March 9, 2012

~:[Day 69]:~ New Yorker, My Second Life

~:[Day 69]:~ New Yorker, My Second Life
I have long realized that if I did not live in California, I would probably live in New York. After college, I applied to NYU's Tisch School of the Arts and I even picked up a few gigs in the city just to fulfill that bit of emptiness that New York could provide. Each year I come back, my love of the fast paced lifestyle, with food on every corner, and an endless supply of interesting characters, makes me wonder how my life would have changed if I were a New Yorker. Tonight is our final night in New York and after going back to Levain's and eating at Margon and Stardust, it is finally time to say goodbye. I will miss the advenutres and hopefully it will not be too long before I return. New York, my love, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment