Sunday, September 8, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 251]:~ Never ImPASTAble

~:[CH8 - Day 251]:~ Never ImPASTAble
I think it was about 10am when I posted the newsletter this week. It was a record. I guess today was a day of proving that there isn't anything that is impossible or imPASTAble. I was able to get through so much work that I was actually ahead this early in the year when I normally and struggle just to keep up, as I am catching up. Regardless, I finished things early and was able to relax a bit before meeting up with a buddy for a nice chat and meal. In the end, I ended up running into someone who I ate with at this restaurant the last time I was there. It was so weird and once again proved that nothing is imPASTAble. In all seriousness though, we sometimes get in those moods where we feel like we cannot accomplish things. We feel as if all is going poorly and we are not going to be able to stay afloat. It is in that moment that you need to find a friend, have a good meal and think confidently. Repeat to yourself, "I can do this." Whether you you say you can or say you can't, you're probably right (paraphrased Chinese proverb), and when you truly think you can, nothing is really imPASTAble.

No comments:

Post a Comment