~:[CH8 - Day 255]:~ Up, Up & Away
I was really doubting whether or not I wanted to head out on this venture. I was comfortable with everyone I was meeting, but just not sure if doing something this adventurous was worth it or not. I jumped on a few planes as I made my way to Shanghai. In Xiamen, I almost got stuck as I did not go through the proper channels to get my transfer ticket stamped. I already headed through customs in Qingdao and though that would be enough, but I missed a step because I had no checked luggage. Regardless, I made it and was able to head on over on my flight. As I look back, as crazy as this venture is, I am excited for what's ahead, the people I will meet, the connections I will make, which may lay a path with some more opportunities here as well. I headed out with a backpack with a few changes of clothes, two cameras and a lot of excitement.


No comments:
Post a Comment