Monday, September 16, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 259]:~ Efficiency at its Finest

~:[CH8 - Day 259]:~ Efficiency at its Finest
I always get this question asked of me, how to do you do so much in a day? I always have alumni meet ups and love to chat in small groups about how things are going and about life in general. When I get this question, I always talk about how I don't sleep much. However, when I think about it later, I am reminded about how much use I make with each tick of the clock. To make the most of each and every day, you have the treasure the seconds that you have. You have to be efficient and not waste any time. However, what is wasting time exactly. My checklist is very long many nights from class prep to newsletters, editing photo sets and making future plans, however, I also be sure to make time for the most important thing of all, myself. While it's not good to be flat out lazy, making time for yourself to read, to watch a drama or to just do something you love, is not wasting time, rather it's recharging so that you can make the most of the moments ahead. By allowing yourself the time you need, you allow yourself to work at full efficiency and truly accomplish all that you want to. Scientifically, it may or may not be true, but regardless, my ability to allow myself to time to enjoy my own life, is in part my secret to efficiency. Keep your  mind clear and fresh and you'll find just how much you're able to accomplish, when efficiency is at its finest hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment