~:[CH8 - Day 256]:~ Time to Celebrate
I looked at the view below that I always seem to have. Little did I know that the streets below would become more and more packed as the mid-autumn festival celebration would begin. The stage area lit up as the celebration went on down below. The day itself was mainly focused on prepping for the shoot, however, I was able to meet up with two of my friends before my meeting that evening. It was nice catching up and hanging out and while I ended up doing an unplanned shoot at night, it was fun doing it as there was no pressure and no need to execute that perfect shot, although there were a few keepers. Regardless, the celebration went on late and even though our meeting ran long, they were still running around down below into the late hours of the evening. I have to say that the weather is perfect and while the crowds are much more than I would like, it was a great time to come to town.


No comments:
Post a Comment