~:[CH9 - Day 101]:~ Distance Between Us
I think we all can relate. As we stare out our windows wishing that we could be out and about, yet stuck inside. I felt a bit of that cabin fever today, but mostly because it was Jordan's birthday and we could only celebrate with him via Zoom. It's definitely not the same when you can't physically celebrate together. Social distancing is beneficial and is working, but it's not easy, especially on days like these. However, you manage and you figure out a way to keep moving on. The distance between people may have been maintained, but the reality is, it's also going to force us to be closer together in the end, as we will appreciate the time we get to spend with each other and every moment that we have. I've appreciate the time that I have had to get work done and to do things I only imagined that I'd have time for, but missing out on these things can sometimes be hard. However, as many moments as we may miss during these few months, there are many more great moments ahead and we can just keep looking forward towards those days. For now, there is a glass that keeps us from those moments, but if we look, we'll be able to see what's ahead. For now, a virtual hug and a happy birthday message online Jordan, but I can't wait until we can give you a proper celebration and eliminate this distance between us. I know many feel the same.


No comments:
Post a Comment