~:[CH9 - Day 99]:~ The EGGcelent Way
There is definitely one good thing about all this madness, it's that it's an EGGcelent way to force us all to be productive about the chores we've put off around the house. I always have piles of things I need to take care of at home and when I say piles, I really mean it. However, today was a wonderfully productive day. After I whipped up a quick lunch, I got to it and cleared out all the filing cabinets I had been meaning to get to. It was wonderful to see the shredder work it's magic as I filled two trash bags of things I never really needed to keep. I never imagined it would get like this, but somehow, you're pushed to do things like this to avoid the madness that may ensue from watching Kdramas during all that extra free time. Aside from grading, I have a feeling that this week has good things in store, as I begin to uncover more and more things that I forget existed. One of the dramas I was watching talked about how our mind forgets things in order to make room for new memories. I think there is a lot about this time period that we are going to want to forget, but just remember that it is also in these times that we can remind ourselves of those memories that we forgot. The cherry on top was hearing some unreleased music from one of my favorite artist, as it inspired me to make a new vlog which should be coming over the weekend! Stay safe, stay healthy, but most importantly, stay EGGcelent.


No comments:
Post a Comment