
~:[CH10 - Day 42]:~ Floating Away
Today was a good day. After class, I ventured out to drive my parents to get their second vaccine shot. Hearing all the information about the reactions to the second made me want to go if my schedule allowed. Luckily, it did. I was happy that no symptoms ever appeared. Earlier in the day, I took a quick walk to school, as I needed to pick up our stash of Nationals sweaters so the students could get theirs for the upcoming conference. As I did, I noticed the dandelions on the way. Normally, these dandelions would be non-existent as somsone probably would have picked it up and had the spores blow away into the wind. However, with few people around, they appear and stay. I think it was a good reminder that despite all the challenges we face, things continue to grow and even things that didn't last before, may actually last longer. The beauty of the world and all around us has not disappeared, rather it continues to grow and will show us things we may never have seen before. Let's not think that all things in our lives are floating away, rather, they're just waiting for us to return.

No comments:
Post a Comment