
~:[CH10 - Day 52]:~ Luck of the Draw
There's something about me and raffles. I have pretty good luck when it comes to them and so does my dad. Is there a skill in them? I am not sure, but aside from doing work through the day, I got a little good news, as I won another raffle this year. It reminds me of the saying, you can't win if you don't try. In most cases, I get a raffle ticket just to support or just to do it, not even knowing what the prize is, however, this ended up being a good one to win, as it will be put to good use (for someone else). I ended the night getting some work done and drawing this piece to accompany the prize. Although luck could be playing a role in my life, you also have to force luck's hand by making opportunities rather than simply hoping or wishing those opportunities will come. I hope this week you find some wins, whether big or small, but remember that the more opportunities you make for yourself, the better the odds. Don't just leave it up to the luck of the draw.

No comments:
Post a Comment