Saturday, February 13, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 44]:~ Angles

 
~:[CH10 - Day 44]:~  Angles

I had a list of things to do and a few things to pick up and found myself waiting for my order to arrive. As I waited, I kept staring at the angles and shapes that surrounded me. Normally, I would be sitting in a restaurant or shopping inside, but instead, I enjoyed the open air and just looked around. When we look around we can see the new angles and which we view life. It's different, but that doesn't make it worse. We need to adapt, but that doesn't mean it requires a big change. We will see how our lives change as we move forward, but for now, look at life at these new angles and see if you like this view better. Often times we get stuck in such a cycle that we forget that a new perspective on things can change how we proceed, but when we are force to change, we might find ourselves in a position where we see a whole new approach that improves how we go about things. The remainder of the day was spent doing work as I seem to have gotten a whole lot busier, but for now, I'll enjoy the view and see what I can find from this new perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment