Tuesday, April 13, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 103]:~ How You Frame It

 
~:[CH10 - Day 103]:~  How You Frame It

It was definitely a crazy day. I had a full day on campus with practice, after which I rushed home to cook dinner. I jumped over to my computer for an interview, which lasted for almost two hours before I jumped back on the computer for class. As crazy as Tuesday are and will always be, it was nice to have a more normal day. It was also nice to catch up with people I haven't seen in awhile. As I've said many times, the pandemic has limited us, but also empowered us. It's how you view it; how you frame it. As we chatted about all that was going on, you begin to see all the things we see and how different they are then how someone else sees it. The same question came up in my class in terms of how one country viewed an event in history versus another. We all find a way to frame thing. Whether we do it in a way blocking what we should be seeing or we give our self that dose of reality and force ourselves to deal with it is up to us. As the interview went on, I heard about the struggles and dilemma, but also saw a framing that kept a positive spin on many of the things we discussed. It's definitely a difficult time, but are we going to only focus on the struggle or can we open our eyes and also frame all the good that came out of this. As I reflected back on the day, I was reminded, the balance between everything is life is what we need. We need the bad just as much as we need the good. We need failure just as much as we need success. It's a process, but as we go through the ups and downs in life, we must find the perfect way to frame it all so we can progress through our days with the right image in mind. Think back and see how you framed so many moments of your past so that you can really think about how you want to frame the moments of your future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment