~:[CH10 - Day 113]:~ Way to the Bucket
We all find our own routes, much like in basketball, every player has their own way to score. As I talked to a friend over lunch, we talked about the challenges they were facing, but also how others had found their own paths, while other took paths only to realize it wasn't the path for them. For all of us, this discovery provides the challenge in life that we must figure out. Where do WE want to go and how do we get there. Far too often, we do what our parents want us to do or those around us. There are many cases when they are right, but other times when they are not. Ultimately, for each of us, we need to figure out the way to the bucket that is right for us. As I took photographs at the game today, my first of the year, I could only keep thinking about that conversation. Why? For me, I don't need to go and reexplore my route, however, for my students, I only hope that they can find the approach that works for them. It is helpful to have a stable income and good job, but it is also just as important to be happy. Thus, I hope all of my students and all of you, can find what makes you happy and use that to determine your way to the bucket of life. Don't just follow the directions of those around you or mimic those who are successful, rather find the way that is right for YOU.

No comments:
Post a Comment