
~:[CH10 - Day 115]:~ Surprise!
There are good surprises and sometimes not so good surprises. As I made the tonkatsu for dinner, I wanted to add a good surprise, as I tried something becoming more popular in Korea, adding mozzarella in the center of the tonkatsu, not bad. The crispiness of the breading with the gooeyness of the middle was a great contrast. Another good surprise was getting through all my grading in the night. The bad? Finding out that I had another video I needed to finish by the next day. It wasn't really a surprise, but I just had put it off a few days because of other obligations that surprised me as well. Regardless, life will throw things at you and it's up to you how you response. You can waste your time getting upset about it all or you can simply put your head down and spend that time getting to work, feeling the satisfaction when you complete it. While we all like the good surprises, sometimes those bad ones will help show yourself who you truly are and what you're capable off. As I munched away on my dinner, I enjoyed the surprise I created for myself and even found joy after I finished this final challenge given to me before the day's end. Life is full of surprises, but keep yourself in check and whether good or bad, you can turn any surprise into a reason to celebrate.

No comments:
Post a Comment