Tuesday, April 20, 2021

~:[CH10 - Day 110]:~ The Missing Link

 
~:[CH10 - Day 110]:~  The Missing Link

I adapted to the virtual teaching environment pretty well. Sure, it took more time and was definitely (and still is) a challenge, however, I found the routine, much like I would have during a normal year. As much comfort as there was with it, there definitely was a gap between what we had and what we were doing. As we ventured back on campus, the hindrances of the hybrid systems were evident, but the missing link shone through. The selfies that my best friend and I took daily was just one of the reminders of the normalcy that were simple, but were the missing link that made the days go. The his and hellos and even waiting in line for the restroom were part of the pleasures we never knew we would miss. That's life though. We discover what is the most important, often too late. Luckily, we will have the opportunity to appreciate many of the things we didn't realize were as important as they are. It may look like a simple selfie, but have no doubt just how important this brief by meaningful interaction with a best friend is - it was the  missing link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment