~:[CH14 - Day 15]:~ A Different View
It was enjoyable to rest a bit and get some work done before heading out. I didn't have a lot scheduled since tomorrow will be a long day, but I met up with an alumni and we ended up playing crane games after our meal. It was fun to hear his view of the city as someone who frequently it. There were somethings he noticed that I didn't think of, which was cool. I think that's what's also cool about collaboration as it allows you to earn a different point of view. We finished looking down on an ongoing concert and this to was from a view I was not used to. It wasn't bad, just not what I was used to. I ended up being able to see their formations and movements more clearly, which was kind of a cool things. As we headed out and said our goodbyes, we proudly carried our prizes after starting off on the wrong foot while playing. It was a great moment of laughter, but one that also showed a lot of progress as we helped each other figure out new strategies to help us win. Open yourself up to a different view in life to help you on the road ahead.


No comments:
Post a Comment