Thursday, June 5, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 155]:~ Another Scale

 

~:[CH14 - Day 155]:~ Another Scale

Life here has been pretty regular. I grocery shop, I clean, I cook, and I work. However, with such a massive spread of city life, everywhere you go is something on a massive scale so close together. From my salon appointment, I visited the Starbucks Roastery, then relaxed for the remainder of the day after cooking dinner. I've been tired since landing since I've been running around the city, but you don't notice it as you hit one place after another. When looking at my steps, after 12,000 steps in a half day, I think my body rebelled and said, go to sleep, as I did. There are so many things to enjoy here, but I also need to remember that I can take my time a bit more and live more like a local for now. It's hard when you're in a place that is on another scale and there's so much to do, but when you look at your schedule and cut things down, you'll also be scaling things down a bit so you can absorb it all. As I settled down a bit and enjoyed my sandwich and drink, I just looked back on these past few days amazed at what I did in such a short time and look forward to a few easy days before ramping it up again soon. Make the most of your days, but also take the time to enjoy those moments instead of rushing through it and leaving it as a blur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment