Monday, June 9, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 160]:~ On the Go ...

 

~:[CH14 - Day 160]:~ On the Go ...

It was a transition day as I was headed to Osaka. I cleaned up the place and then got ready for a photoshoot. It's always fun to shoot with someone you know as it makes it a little smoother, especially when you have a smaller window to get everything done. We got the shots we needed before I headed out the door to catch the train. I took the evening train instead of rushing in the morning and I think it was a good decision as I was tired when I arrived, but I got to relax a bit. It already started raining here, which wasn't a good sign for tomorrow, but you can only go with the flow and hope that everything works out. It was a fairly tight scheduled day, but there's only so much to do when you're on the go. I am always amazed at how much my friends are able to do in a given day and it always makes me confident I can do everything I have on my schedule.  Life is actually a lot more interesting when you're always on the go, so hey, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment