Monday, June 23, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 174]:~ Each and Every Stroke

~:[CH14 - Day 174]:~ Each and Every Stroke

The end of my evening was fabulous. I had a birthday celebration for my friend, which we had an awesome evening and then I stopped off and captured some amazing moments for an artist singing on the street. On top of it all, someone donated thousands of opened playing cards packing including Pokémon and One Piece for free! It was only a few hours before I needed to wake up, so I put the bag away, edited a few photos and before I knew it, headed to the airport. I landed in Korea and with a changed schedule, I didn't have anything scheduled. I messaged my friend and we ended up meeting a street calligraphy and did a mini reel of him created a piece of the new single by Balming Tiger feat. AG! It was cool to find a connection like that and walk away with a piece of art. We hung out for a bit and grabbed dinner, but after that, I was engrossed in the pictured and videos from the day, thinking about each and ever stroke the artist took. He did it so freely, but also so meticulously. He was fast, but did it with precision. Each of us has a certain balance in each and every stroke that works for us. Be confident and use our own style to create something in our lives to be proud of. Don't live up to the expectations of other, but rather focus on what you want to do and set your own standards in life. With each moment, make sure each and every stroke you make in life is something you can be proud of. Even though he didn't make any noticeable mistakes, even if we don don't be afraid and confidently work on our next stroke until our life is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment