~:[CH14 - Day 177]:~ This & That
It was nice to sleep in. No alarm, no urgency. I got some work done as I had promised and ran a few errands for tomorrow. I also did my laundry, but forgot the whole reason I did the laundry and forgot to wash something. It was a day of this and that that really had nothing special about it, but that might what made it better. I played Pokémon for a bit and got a special card, fried up a good dinner, but otherwise, the day was just regular. As I think about a day where nothing really happened, it actually makes me grateful. We are in a time where things are chaotic and unstable and to have the stability to have a normal day, might just be underrated. Let's appreciate our meals and our comforts even if they are not luxurious, as for many, this peace of mind is a luxury. It was a day of this and that, but it was great because of it.


No comments:
Post a Comment