Thursday, January 15, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 15]:~ Let's Rise

 
~:[CH15 - Day 15]:~ Let's Rise

The sun was setting and I had one of my athlete help me create this shot. On a full day of checking things off my list, I was proud of all the athletes who have been grinding so hard so early in the season. While we wait for the winter athletes to join us, we still have a fairly large group coming, even when their area isn't scheduled to meet. That's how you get better. That's how you rise up. It's easier to be somewhere when you have to be there, but when it's optional, how many will be showing up? In life, I've already realized that be there is half the battle. When you are there and work hard, you are bound to get better. Not everyone lives by this code (which is fine), but I feel that those who do, tend to find more success. My whole day was filled as I completed my final pieces of work before we head off. It's been a whirlwind since we came back from break, but I am happy that things will slow down a bit. Of course, knowing all the work that I've accomplished, makes me proud and confident that what's ahead will be incredible. I took one last look at the beautiful sunset knowing that many were already home or lounging around. Still yet, there were a number of athletes still working and still griding and I hope that together, we can all rise up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment