~:[CH15 - Day 30]:~ It's Not the End
It's Friday, but it's not the end of my week. On most Friday's this is the case. With cross country and track meets along with MUN Conferences, there always seems to be something going on during the weekend. In absence of school, I will also have shoots whether an event or a individual shoot. Friday never signifies the end, as my life is an endless cycle of events. Of course, as busy as my schedule is, I always think about how busy parents with kids are or how busy my students loaded with activities are. Parents have to drive their kids from this to that and try to fit in as much as possible while the students need to try to fit things in such as conferences as games. As much time as what I do takes, I think the mental and physical energy of parents is much greater and I can only imagine the added stress that students have these days. Yes, I do a lot of work, but I think that looking at the bigger pictures, parents exert so much more energy without even having the event schedule I do. The pick ups, the drop offs, the meal preps and more. Students who are involved have a similar schedule to mine, as they have to often wake up early in the morning for an event, much like I will have to tomorrow for the conference. While my Friday's always seem to not be the end of the week, for parents and students, often times, their days are weekless and are just a continuous strand of to-dos. Regardless,, we all have our schedules and we find a way to manage what we do. I hope we can appreciate each other and acknowledge that we all work hard in our own way. Just be sure that despite all that is on our plates, we find the time to make sure that we find a gap between all that we do to sure that we save times for ourselves, as we all need some time to recharge. At the end of the day, I hope that all the hard work that we put in pays off, much like it did for our basketball teams who all ended up with a W after all the time and work they put in.

No comments:
Post a Comment