~:[CH15 - Day 22]:~ In Love with Nature
We enjoyed another beautiful site as we explored the beauty of Capilano. They did an incredible job creating this area that allows you to be one with nature, enjoying the sites from high atop the street and looking down at the gourge below. The seniors ended up doing the scavenger hunt, so they focused in a lot more and immersed themselves in the space more. We headed over to the aquarium and caught the sea lion show. The past few years it was raining and it was so nice to enjoy it without that distraction. I explored the aquarium again as I enjoyed seeing the frogs and jellyfish, although the axolotl was not on display. We enjoyed the sea otter before heading over to Robson to ice skate. The seniors kept up, but they decided to call it a night as they took their food to go. I love coming on this trip as it's a nice balance between city and nature. There's a lot to fall in love with in Vancouver and the beauty of its nature is definitely one of them. I hope these seniors appreciate it as much as I do, as it definitely is something I'll always remember about this place.
(1).jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment