
~:[CH15 - Day 4]:~ A Nice Little Break
I worked a lot today with school starting tomorrow. I actually wasn't doing a lot of stuff for school, rather I was wrapping up my cleaning, sorting, and also processing photos. I organized a lot of my digital folders, caught up on things I wanted to finish, and began a little prep for the week. Like most, I am not looking forward to tomorrow, but still yet, it will be nice to get back into rhythm for a little before the busy season comes a long. These past few weeks were a nice little break and although a few more days would have been nice, I am content. During the day, I also took a nice little break to watch my nephew's team play. I loved watching him battle. While there are skills he'll need to keep working on, one thing you always like to see is when someone tries hard. You can't necessarily teach that. I have always been more of a defensive minded basketball person and thus, watching him guard the big guy in the middle was a pleasant site to watch. I was happy as I left and even more happy as I made a lot of progress as I closed out the night wrapping up some plans for MUN. My mind still can't process that tomorrow I will be at work again, however, it was nice for my mind and body to get a little refresher as it charges up for the second half.

No comments:
Post a Comment