Saturday, September 12, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 255]:~ When the Light Shines

 
~:[CH15 - Day 255]:~ When the Light Shines

I love working with artists who bring hope and joy to others. I worked with two who did it in their own ways. I was a bit crazy to think this schedule would work out, but I trekked a bit over three hours out to Chofu before crossing back over four hours to Shibuya. It was a challenging day, but in the end, it worked out. Even amongst the shadows casts inside the train in Chofu, one artists lit up the moment. Her always cheerful and energetic energy was shared with all those in attendance. It was also great to see her family supporting her during the performance amongst the many fans there. It was a bit of a challenge finding the right spot in a limited space, but there were many moments when the light shone just right and made a moment magical. I guess that's life. We'll have to work and weaver ourselves through various shadows cast in our lives, but those moments when the light shines in our life are magical. They stand out compared to those other moments and truly are incredible. I always hope that this light is everlasting, however, I know that the challenging moments are also awaiting. As I trekked back to Shibuya, it was strange that the contrasting view was casts, a performance themes "After Tears." I think that darkness in life helps us appreciate the shining light and when the tears flow, it also helps us bring more meaning to the happiness that follows in life. Sometimes the sadness lingers, but at some point, the hope for better things brings sunshine into our lives. I was once again exhausted, but filled with joy and hope that the light of the world would shine on my path ahead. Even when shadows were cast and challenging moments required me to endure, the hope of what shined ahead and I hope that this perseverance could continue as I trekked on this journey ahead. I've endured the ups and downs in life and I only hope that these experiences will help me to continue to appreciate the light that shines like it did today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment