.jpg)
~:[CH15 - Day 245]:~ Let's Cool Off & Chill
It's been hot lately, but it's beginning to cool off a bit, which was nice. Still yet, it's been nice to be able to cool down a bit during this stressful week. Food runs are not a thing that many cross country team does, but taking the time out of the training schedule to let the athletes bond together is more valuable than coaches may think. You lose out on miles, but you can often gain bonds that end up netting more than those miles will end up doing. In any case, today was a much needed chill moment amid a very busy stretch of days. Once I got home, I focused right back in on getting work done, so I was glad to have this moment, even if it was just for a short while. Let's all take a little time out of our schedules and invest it into ourselves as while it may seem like we are wasting time, it may end up netting better results in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment