Friday, September 11, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 254]:~ Nice Meeting You

 
~:[CH15 - Day 254]:~ Nice Meeting You

I had a bunch of meetings lineup right away. I enjoyed meeting people from various field from stylists to designers and more. We enjoyed good food and conversation. For those I knew, it was nice to reconnect and for those who I just met, it was great to learn more about them. As we chatted, the topic of 9/11 came up, which was a bit of a surprise to me while I was abroad. A little sadness entered as I thought about all the lives that changed. It reminded me of just how fragile life can be and how something so sturdy can be gone in an instant. I guess that's why I cherish these opportunities to meet people. I genuinely want to make connections and memories and I was able to do that today. You never know what life will throw at you on any given day, so cherish each moment. Disasters, pain, and suffering will happen, but no matter what happens in your life, keep building and focusing on surrounding yourself with people that will help you build (or rebuild) a world you want to see. From the ashes of 9/11 came many stories of heroism amongst the tragedy, connection amongst the lost, and hope amongst the pain, as it serves as a reminder that we can endure, especially when we do it together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment