Friday, September 4, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 247]:~ Enroute

 
~:[CH15 - Day 247]:~ Enroute

I got an email today and I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. The past few weeks have been ones I don't want to relive again. There was nothing devasting happening, but rather, it was a unwanted stress that kept me away from smooth sailing no matter how hard I worked. With so much on my mind, it was nice to celebrate the top five nominees in a beautiful setup by ASB which transported us to paradise. However, the road ahead today would be exhausting. I looked forward to the end of the day, but knew that the route to get there would be a little rough. Regardless, I set my destination and followed my route. We know that are moments in life that are more demanding than others and it's in these moments that we roll up our sleeves and get to work, knowing that it's part of the journey. We may not like it, but sometimes there's just not much we can do about it. Dig your heels into the ground and get ready for those challenging moments in life as when we begin our journey to our destination, when we are prepared for these challenging moments, our route becomes a lot more manageable. Congrats to the top five and a big shoutout to our wonderful ASB!

No comments:

Post a Comment