Sunday, January 24, 2010

Feeling Naked

I know the feeling of the expression, "feeling naked without ..." As most of you know, I never leave home without a camera and this time, I had my Canon Powershot with me. Well, I went to Disneyland to watch Kristen perform, so I brought my camera with me and since it shoots HD, I only brougth the powershot. Anyways, after forgetting my SD card at home because I was downloading pictures, I purcahsed a replacement in Disneyland and you can only guess what the pricetag on that was :) ... after eating, we hit Buzz Lightyear right before heading to the performance. Since I had Makoa on my lap, I only had one hand free and was taking pictures and video inside the ride. However, as we put our guns away, I heard my camera fall and it wasn't in the cart! Unfortunately, they couldn't get it when I asked and it took them into almost 3 to get it back to me. To make a long story short, I didn't shoot her performance on my camera and got it back just before we left the park. At least I got it back. In any case, I felt naked without it :T ... here are some shots on the day :) Enjoy! (BTW ... we were teaching Makoa some new poses!)






No comments:

Post a Comment