~:[Day 217]:~ Childhood to Responsibility
This picture makes me want to be a kid again. The carefree lifestyle of a child with little to no responsibility and just having the ability to enjoy life. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy life, but I wonder how it would feel to go back to that age of innocence. Today was quite the taxing day, as the preparation for Mammoth continues. After a Watermelon Relay, a team breakfast, three flats and a cart at Costco, a trip to Walmart, a stalking trip to Flurries and a night full of paperwork, I would say, I am quite spent. Of course, it feels good to be able to get some work completed. I still have laundry to do and things to organize, but I think I will not be too rushed tomorrow. At least I hope. Oh, the responsibility, my love hate relationship :)

No comments:
Post a Comment