~:[Day 244]:~ Where Does the Food Go?
A lot of people ask me where all my food goes since I am always posting food pics. I know where it goes, in my belly of mine. Of course, Dylan was trying to figure out where his food should go. Obviously it ended up mostly on his face and shirt. Anyway, today was the last of our summer races and now it's just over a week until our first race. It will be a lot of work to finish all of the prep for it, however, I hope I am as ready as I will be. Of course, my mind is not on the Great Cow Run prep (which you should all sign up for ... http://cerritosxc.weebly.com/uploads/3/1/4/9/3149868/cowrun12.pdf ) ... it's on Vegas, Gangnam style this weekend. I am almost done getting everything together, thanks to the OC! Ty, your buttons are printed and will be assembled tomorrow. Yahooooooooo! Labor day weekend is here! ... btw, my fortunate tonight said "a new relationship is about to blossom" ... I hope now is the right time, haha.
A lot of people ask me where all my food goes since I am always posting food pics. I know where it goes, in my belly of mine. Of course, Dylan was trying to figure out where his food should go. Obviously it ended up mostly on his face and shirt. Anyway, today was the last of our summer races and now it's just over a week until our first race. It will be a lot of work to finish all of the prep for it, however, I hope I am as ready as I will be. Of course, my mind is not on the Great Cow Run prep (which you should all sign up for ... http://cerritosxc.weebly.com/uploads/3/1/4/9/3149868/cowrun12.pdf ) ... it's on Vegas, Gangnam style this weekend. I am almost done getting everything together, thanks to the OC! Ty, your buttons are printed and will be assembled tomorrow. Yahooooooooo! Labor day weekend is here! ... btw, my fortunate tonight said "a new relationship is about to blossom" ... I hope now is the right time, haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment