Thursday, August 23, 2012

~:[Day 237]:~ Prepping to Take Vegas by Storm

~:[Day 237]:~ Prepping to Take Vegas by Storm
Well Andrew put me up to this and I am just getting my stuff together to take Vegas by storm, for at least a night. With the recent craze of music, my yellow suit will come back out of the closet, as it will be used soon enough! The man in the yellow suit (Yoo Jae-Seok/Yooruce Willis) is the inspiration behind by recent splurges and we'll see just how it turns out in Vegas :P ... I'm waiting on a few packages to complement this suit that has collected a bit of dust, but will once again reappear. You may have wondered why I drew a yellow suited man on my facebook photo ... now you know! You thought you had some storms there Jay? Get ready for me, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment