Monday, August 27, 2012

~:[Day 241]:~ Fragmented

~:[Day 241]:~ Fragmented
Today, which was suppose to be my first weekday morning off in awhile, turned into a fragmented day off, as I forgot that it was the day of freshman orientation. It actually ended up being a great day and hopefully we'll get a solid list of people from the work we put in. Afterwards, I headed to the mall where I always end up seeing someone I know. I don't mind it too much, just sometimes it can be overkill. I grabbed my delicious lunch at kyochon and headed off! We were able to survive a practice under the hot sun with minimal issues and finished off the day with a meal at Sweetee Thai :) BTW, my wonderful Oregon shirt I wore today is fairly new and is suppose to be like that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment