Friday, August 17, 2012

~:[Day 231]:~ Life as a Boxer

~:[Day 231]:~ Life as a Boxer 
Many people never knew that I was a boxer. I think ever since I was small, I saw that boxing was a way of life and now, my life is full of boxes. I spend the entire day sorting through boxes and I began my sweep and organization of them all. It's always rough after a week in Mammoth, but ultimately, it will feel good when it is all in order and organized. It was not the nicest of cleanups and resulted in a full trash and recycling bin, a bag for me to sort and find a home for things, discovering a box full of memories, a busted hose, and of course, lots and lots of sweat. In the end, I guess you could say it was all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment