~:[Day 234]:~ A Prized Birdie
After our long run today, I headed to Industry Hills to play on the Babe course with my brother, father, and uncle. My dad finished third at the Industry Hills Men's Club tournament, thus, he treated us to a round on the links with his prize! The round actually started decent, as I felt the rust but managed to scramble, however, I hit a stretch of five holes that really just killed my round that happened just before I missed my best chance for birdie, or so I thought. Late in the round on sixteen, I was able to stick it fairly close to the pin and I nailed my putt to at least have a bright note on the day. While the round was not that great, I had an awesome time just relaxing on an almost empty course. It was so empty, I felt like it was my own private course. In any case, it definitely was a prized day!

No comments:
Post a Comment