~:[CH2 - Day 337]:~ Flying SEOUL-O
I had a chance to get in some last minute touring so I headed over to N Seoul Tower which is quite a trek since I took the bus up to the tower. I actually thought I could walk up there, but realized that was not going to happen. Regardless, I made it up, met a few nice people, and enjoyed the view from the top. It definitely is a place to go as a couple and the only other person I had with me was ... nevermind, it was just me enjoying the lovely view. There even was a view from the urinals as it was glass in front of it. I headed down, snapped a few more pictures and headed back to Insadong for some shopping. I picked up a few things, grabbed some mandu soup, and then headed to the airport. I was dreading the flight back and it was pretty miserable. I would much rather be doing so much more than sitting in a plane next to a couple who kept getting up to use the restroom or walk around. They were very nice, but did not speak any English at all. Also, in Beijing, I rushed to get to my connection only to find out that they moved the gate and we had to be shuttled out to the runway to board. Ultimately, I made it home, grabbed my Tapex boba, and just unpacked and started getting back to work, trying to catch up. I loved my experience and the only two lows were not getting to meet up with a few people who I wanted to due to schedules and missing a few people who came/are coming after I left and also causing a power outage on half my floor. -_- ... however, there were so many bright spots and I was able to do so much in the time I had. Thanks to all seven of those (and their friends) who met me and either ate with me, chatting with me, or showed me around. I would have been so lost without you all and probably would have stayed in during the times when I toured around solo. To be honest, I was anxious knowing I would be alone in a city I have never been and where I didn't speak the language at all, however, I'm glad that I'm still following my fortune to be spontaneous, my resolution for this year. I survived and made it home unscathed and discovered a place that I love so much.

No comments:
Post a Comment