~:[CH2 - Day 338]:~ Sweet Treat
One of the cool things about traveling is being able to enjoy what you got while abroad. One of the things I got was honey wrapped peanuts. While it is a bit chewy, it was the process of making these that is the coolest thing about them. They start with a solid piece of honey and eventually make it into over 16,000 small strings of honey and carefully wrap the peanuts. It almost ends up looking like cotton candy, but when you eat it, it's a bit harder and definitely chewy. Regardless, it was a definitely needed snack as I needed a little energy to make it through my first full day back. I wasn't jet lagged during the day, but felt a bit tired during our game that night. However, I still pushed through and worked on cross country banquet stuff until almost 2am! Pweh, Thursday will be killer.


No comments:
Post a Comment