Thursday, December 26, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 360]:~ Beginning to End

~:[CH2 - Day 360]:~ Beginning to End
It was a very long day. I woke up and continued packing and cleaning to try to get ready for the trip to San Diego and also have the house ready for when I get back for New Years. However, I realized that I needed to finish up some reservations for my MUN trips, thus, I turned my attention to finishing that up before getting back to cleaning. I looked up at the clock and realized I needed to clean my car! So I ran outside, cleaned and then headed out to get gas. The drive was long with traffic all the way down and it may have been a sign of things to come as we had a rough opening game, playing sluggish and also not having anything go right for us. It still was  close game, but we ended up on the losing end. Afterward, we grabbed a bite at Hometown Buffet then went bowling at Mira Mesa Bowl. We were able to catch the Clippers game and it was disheartening to see them give that one away, allowing them to hit that three to go into OT. It was a great comeback but wish they could have finished it. A long day ended but because of our opening round loss, we have to wake up early and will have a 9:30am game, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment