~:[CH2 - Day 357]:~ Celebrations in Order
I took my car in early today and even got in a run on the way home from the dealer, realizing how out of shape I am. I will have a lot of work coming back, but I will have some time. Afterward, I met up with a former student to repay my debt. He earned Korean BBQ since he won four gavels at the same conference over the course of four years. Pretty amazing, eh? I then I was able to catch up with Van and Kimmy at Guppy's before heading to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. We went to celebrate my cousin Tammie's birthday, but it also is Brent's and Debbie's birthday in the same stretch and so we made them all celebrate. We ended the day at Joe's Italian Ice and I was beat. It must have been food coma because I am SOOOOOO full right now. I got a lot of wrapping to do for tomorrow, so I say farewell. One question though ... how will you all celebrate your Xmas Eve???


No comments:
Post a Comment