Sunday, August 31, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 243]:~ Getting Ahead

~:[CH3 - Day 243]:~ Getting Ahead
The days are closing in until the Great Cow Run arrives and I am doing my best to get ahead. As while the days may seem like a lot now, I know when it comes down to crunch time, I will run out of it. With about six days left, the labels are printed, medals are in, team awards complete, boxes arrived, team packets complete, bike tuned up, and the timing stuff, that's no longer my problem as we hired a timing company to take care of that.  With just a few more things to pick up in the next few days, it seems like if I can just secure all my volunteers for the day, things will be ready to go! Let's do this people, let's do this! Wanna help on September 6th??? Let me know! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment