Monday, August 25, 2014

Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

Gratitude Challenge: Day 1

1) I am grateful for the rain and storms, both literally and metaphorically, as without them there would be no rainbows and those beautiful, sunny days would seem like nothing more than the last. It allows us to appreciate all that we have and allows us to challenge ourselves and grow with each passing storm.

2) I am grateful for an amazing ohana who has always been there for me, both in the good and bad times. While it may not always be convenient to tell you this, I will try to show my gratitude for your beautiful selves more often.

3) I am grateful for lifelong friends like (June) who have been there for years and decades; who will go hang out with you at the last minute, who you can share childhood memories with, who despite the distance or time away, will always be close to your heart, and who always seem to be willing to set things down if you are in need. To those lifelong friends, I thank you for all of your amazingness.

What are you grateful for Allison Koizumi, Jennifer Jou, and Andre W Hong??? (List 3 things you are grateful for for 7 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment