Gratitude Challenge: Day 4
1) I am grateful for pencils and pens as they are two of the only
things that someone needs to express themselves, whether through writing
or through drawing. My pen and pencil has been my outlet to express how
I feel, to draw when I am bored, and to show the world all the things I
cannot always express.
2) I am grateful for the elements as without them, how could we ever
survive and for those old enough, how would we ever summon Captain
Planet? Earth, wind, fire, water (plus heart) are the essentials to our
daily lives. I will be mindful of every step as I can be glad that the
ground will catch me as I step and that it is what sustains us; I will
continue to close my eyes and enjoy the wind as it blows; I will
appreciate that fire has allowed us to better feed ourselves and keep us
warm; and I will also be mindful of the preciousness of water and do my
best to conserve it and appreciate the fact that we have clean and
potable water. I know there are so many people who appreciate the
awesomeness and I encourage you all to join me in appreciating them!
3) I am grateful for being surrounded by amazing co-workers and friends both today and in the past (such as Jepsen, Bill, Diana, Holly, Julie and so many more ... sorry, there are way too many amazing people to name ... ugh, I need to name more ... Sue, Allison, Allison, Allison, Gina, Carey, Melissa, Melissa, James, Paul, David, Jonathan, Bill, Adam, Bryan, Stephanie, Marilou, Judy, Jessica, Cindy, Christina
... sorry if I missed you). As I attended our first day of work today, I
realized that it did not feel that it was a place I had to be but
someplace I wanted to be. It allowed me to better appreciate where I
have ended up and has allowed me to see so much good around me. I am
excited for what this year and many others ahead hold on our campus as
we build our "We Pyramid."
What are you grateful for Shannon Kung, Holly Matchett, and Audrey Lee ??? (List 3 things you are grateful for for 7 days)
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment