Sunday, August 31, 2014

Gratitude Challenge: Day 7

Gratitude Challenge: Day 7

1) I am grateful to be surrounded by motivated people who remind me that I could be doing a lot more with my life and can continue to reach out to help those around me. From those who made something out of nothing, who continue to reach out to help others, or for those who are just truly amazing. Individuals such as Kwiri, Kimberly, Victor thank you for inspiring me and I hope that I can have the kind of success that you have had!

2) I am grateful for my faith. While I may not be the best example in terms of attendance, the foundation build through my relationship with God has been a driving force behind how I live my daily life. While I will never be perfect, I do my best to model how he wants me to live and how to impact those around me with similar qualities.

3) I am grateful for everyone, everything, and more, as while this gratitude challenge was only seven days, there are a countless number of things I am grateful for, both that I have already discovered and that I will discover in the future. From the beauty of nature, to the love of marriage, to the blessing of children and more. This challenge, while complete, will move on with me as I will remember to be grateful for everything I have the chance to do, experience, and the people I get to come across, be inspired by, and love. Thank you June for allowing me to be a part of this journey.

What are you grateful for Kwiri Yang, Patrick De La Fuente, Victoria Hulett??? (List 3 things you are grateful for for 7 days)

I wish I could tag everyone and if I didn't tag you yet and you are my friend, take on this challenge, as it is well worth the discoveries you will come across! My challenge is complete, now it is time for yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment