Saturday, November 1, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 305]:~ Out of Body Experience

~:[CH3 - Day 305]:~ Out of Body Experience
It was pretty awesome to experience the Bodies Exhibit. I didn't realize that I would be so intrigued but looking at the complexities of the human body was so amazing. I was especially intrigued by the feet, ankles, and legs as I tried to figure out how it related to my athletes. For some reason when I left, I was craving Korean BBQ (just kidding), but we did end up eating at Korean restaurant. It was pretty good and was pretty popular. I then proceeded to prepare for our annual Halloween potluck. The noise level in the house made it difficult to fully enjoy this year's movie, however, regardless, I think everyone had fun. The rooms were divided so it was easier to try and keep everyone entertained and not forcing them all to do the same thing. From the movie, to musical instruments, nerf guns, basketball, ping pong and more, it was a great place to hold an event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment